Future Sky Safety is pleased to announce its 2nd Consortium Workshop to be held in Cologne, at DLR Headquarters, on the 6-7 of December, 2017.
The workshop will be the opportunity to provide all Consortium members with progress on the five collaborative projects initiated within Future Sky Safety programme. Updates will include:
- An overview of the projects;
- A presentation of the overall technical progress and results to date;
- A vision on the possibilities for exploitation.
The Workshop will also be a chance to network and to present and discuss the latest research developments on the 5 key topics:
- Reduction of runway excursion;
- Total aviation system risk prevention and mitigation;
- Reduction of the likelihood of organisational accidents;
- Improvement of pilot performance and reduction of human errors;
- Mitigation of risk of fire, smoke and fumes in modern cabins.
The workshop is reserved to Future Sky Safety Consortium members. Registration is required via this registration form.